We’ve added new precautions to minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission. You can rest assured that we're committed to keeping you safe.
When you visit, you'll notice:
- Strict limits to the number of patients at the office
- Screening of all patients for symptoms, temperature and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering our office.
- Waiting areas arranged for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment after each patient
- Frequent deep cleaning of other clinic spaces
What to expect:
When we receive your appointment request, we will call you for scheduling. We will walk you through our COVID-19 symptoms and exposure screening questions. You’ll also get specifics on how to prepare for your visit.
Guidance for all patients and visitors:
- Bring a mask to wear when at the office. (We recommend wearing a mask anytime you're away from home.)
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Leave children under age 13 in the care of someone else at home unless they are receiving care at the office.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for COVID-19 screening procedures.
While you wait
Our staff has taken special precautions to protect you in all waiting areas. You'll see:
- Extra supplies of hand sanitizer available to all
- Robust cleaning and sanitizing practice
During your appointment
You’ll get the comprehensive, thoughtful evaluation you need from the doctor. At the same time, you can feel confident in extra steps to protect your well-being:
- Your care team will stay masked
- Consultation and exam rooms are arranged for social distancing
- Frequent and robust handwashing is our practice
- Care is delivered efficiently and effectively while allowing physical distance